UW Continuing Education Contact Hours:
Professional Credit: (Optional) A certificate for up to 12.8 contact hours will be awarded (Day 1=6.0 contact hours or 4.7 hours if you do not attend the State of the Science session; Day 2=6.8 contact hours). To earn contact hours, registrants must complete all course activities, the conference evaluation form and a contact hour registration form provided at the conference. There is a recordkeeping and handling fee of $40 (US Funds) payable by credit card only for all registrants requesting a contact hour certificate. Conference staff will collect forms at the conference keeping information secure and submit them to UWCNE.
Nurses and Nurse Practitioners:
- Continuing Nursing Education at the University of Washington School of Nursing (UWCNE) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- UWCNE is approved as a clock hour provider by the Washington State Board of Education.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 07218.
Psychologists and Social Workers:
- UWCNE qualifies as a Washington State CE program sponsor under WAC 246-924-240(1) for psychologists and WAC 246-810-620 for social workers and counselors.
- A certificate will be awarded for use in documenting completion of this offering.
Washington State Pharmacists:
- A Continuing Education Approval Form for up to 14.1 contact hours (Day 1=7.2; Day 2 =6.9) will be awarded by the Washington State Board of Pharmacy which does not charge for contact hours.