543-2286 (voice mail)
M.Phil., University of Cambridge, 2007
Ph.D., Northwestern University, 2009
Areas of Specialization
Renaissance Literature, Shakespeare, History of the Book, Textual Studies
- Bound to Read: Compilations, Collections, and the Making of Renaissance Literature. University of Pennsylvania Press. 2013.
- "Curatorial Readings: George Herbert's The Temple, Quintus Curtius, and their Context." Huntington Library Quarterly 74:4 (2011), 575-98.
- "Invisible Ink: A Note on Ghost Images in Early Printed Books." Textual Cultures 5:2 (2010): 53-62.
- "Making Shakespeare's Books: Assembly and Intertextuality in the Archives." Shakespeare Quarterly 60:3 (2009): 304-340.
- "'Furnished for Action:': Renaissance Books as Furniture." Book History 12 (2009): 37-73.