B.A., Allegheny College,
M.A., Western Reserve University,
Ph.D., Western Reserve University,
Areas of Specialization
Activities and Interests
Dr. Dunn's current research interests are in relationships of literary and visual texts in Victorian Literature, in the expanded concept of texts recast and redefined in editions and adaptation to other media over time.
- A Routledge Literary Sourcebook on Charles Dickens's David Copperfield. (2004).
- Wuthering Heights. 4th Norton Critical Edition. (2003).
- Jane Eyre. 3rd Norton Critical Edition. (2000).
- Oliver Twist: Whole Heart and Soul. Maxwell Macmillan International. (1993).
- Approaches to Teaching Dickens's David Copperfield. MLA. (1984).
- David Copperfield: An Annotated Bibliography. Garland Pub. (1981, 2000).