543-2622 (voice mail)
B.A., Harvard University, 1970
M.A., University of Denver, 1972
Areas of Specialization
The Art of Reading and the Writing of Poetry
Activities and Interests
Poetry Writing, Close Reading of Poetry, The Rhetorical Arts, Electronic Poetry, Word Art, Graphic Design, Film (Especially Documentary), Still Photography, Patterns in Nature and Art.
- Upgraded to Serious. Copper Canyon Press. 2012.
- Eyeshot. Wesleyan University Press. 2003.
- The Father of the Predicaments. Wesleyan University Press. 1999.
- Hinge & Sign: Poems, 1968-1993. Wesleyan University Press. 1994.
- Broken English: Poetry and Partiality. Wesleyan University Press. 1993. rev. and reissued 1999.
- Cyclops. Translation. Original by Euripides. Oxford University Press. 1999.
- Glottal Stop: Poems by Paul Celan. Wesleyan University Press.