(or fee waiver)
UW Application Fee
- $75 US dollars. You Must use a Visa or MasterCard (credit or debit).
- Fee waivers are based on financial need and require 7 calendar days for review prior to submitting your application.
- International applicants are NOT eligible for fee waivers (no exceptions).
- o To request a fee waiver, you must complete the online application, but not submit it; the waiver request is almost at the
end of the application.
- Late requests will not be considered.
- Applications without the fee or approved fee waiver will not be reviewed, because they cannot be submitted and thus we cannot access
- If you apply to another program/track within UW, you must pay another application fee.
- Do not apply to multiple tracks within the Epidemiology Department.
- You may apply to a track within the Epidemiology Department and the MS in Genetic Epidemiology because it is officially under
the Institute for Public Health Genetics, not Epidemiology.
- A student who fails to register or to go on leave for any academic year quarter will have to submit a partial re-application and
pay an application fee of $250.
- No waiver is available.
- To be on leave, a student must request leave status and pay the $25 fee each quarter except Summer.
Prospective Students, or Application Procedures