Deadlines and Entry Quarter
for Epidemiology Degree Programs
(Does not include Public Health Genetics or Nutrition applicants.)
When You Can Enter an Epidemiology Degree Program
- Strongly recommended for most students
- Only for postdoctoral clinician fellows entering the MPH or MS and MD/MPH or MD/MS students who must begin in the
- Only 1 class for MPH and 1 class for MS clinical Research Track offered.
- September 15 first day to create a new online application. Applications started prior to this may be using the prior year's instructions and
application. Do not submit or pay the fee for applications started prior to Sept. 15. You may be required to submit a new application and
fee if you do.
|December 1, Deadline for Online Application
On-line application submitted to the UW Graduate School,
including the following
- Your profile
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Epidemiology program form
- Names, Email and Contact Information for at least Three Recommenders
- Personal Diversity Statement (now required)
- Payment of the Application Fee Online or Approved Fee Waiver Based on Need. Waiver requires 1 week lead time at end to
application prior to submission. International applicants NOT eligible.
- MCH Supplemental Material for MCH track
- Uploaded scans of transcripts
December 15 , Grace period for specific documents only; EARLIER STRONGLY
Application must be totally complete, including:
- Official GRE scores received by UW directly from ETS (no waivers except applicants to MPH or MS only who hold a U.S. MD, PhD,
ScD, DO, or DDS; other doctorates require GRE.)
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores if required. See
English Language Requirements.
- All references received electronically through the application system.
- Do not send any paper transcripts at the time of application. An official paper transcript sent directly from your institution
will be required later, if admitted.
Return to Epidemiology Admissions
This page was last updated on
November 4, 2013