Applying to UW Epidemiology: The Basics
Thank you for your interest in the UW Epidemiology Department. Below you’ll find basic guidelines to submitting an application for any of our degree programs.
More detailed instructions can be found on the online application. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Research our degree programs and faculty
Know the deadlines
- October 1: First day the online application is available
- November 23: Last day to apply for application fee waiver
- December 1: Application and all supporting materials are due
- January: PhD admission results sent via email
- February: Master’s admission results sent via email
Know the application requirements
Complete the Statement of Purpose and the Personal Diversity Statement
Application fee of $85 is due when you submit your application. U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents may petition for a waiver of the fee.
Petitions must be made by November 23 at the latest.