UW Graduate School Application
- The first step in applying to the UW Graduate School is to create your Applicant Profile in the Graduate School Application and enter the following
- Personal contact information, including home, work & cell
- Alternate contact information
- International Applicants: Current and/or future visa information.
- Choose your application type and program information after viewing the curricula and admission requirements.
- Enter all institutions of higher education; including dates of attendance, major, GPA, degree and graduation date, if applicable. Do not
include secondary/high school, medical residency, or non-credit training.
- You may apply to an additional program outside the main Epidemiology Program (e.g. Genetic Epidemiology, Nutrition, Health Services,
etc), but you must read the applicable requirements and submit another application, including the fee (except applicant profile and test