Job# 6944 - Research Assistant (Seattle, WA)
Part Time, 10 hours per week
Posted: August 14, 2013
Closes: November 14, 2013
We are looking for a research assistant for a pharmacoepidemiologic study of adverse effects of testosterone treatment.
- Schedule meetings for grant investigators.
- Coordinate communication and meetings between Seattle, Kaiser, and North Carolina research sites.
- Participate in all regular investigator meetings.
- Keep minutes of the meetings and distribute via email after review by PIs.
- Facilitate communication between all the investigators and staff.
- Prepare IRB, R&D, and Data security renewals and revisions.
- Communicate with the IRB and R&D committees regarding the renewals and revisions.
- Keep organized hard copies of the IRB, R&D, and Data Security initial application, renewals, and revision approvals.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Complete any necessary paperwork related to access to regional and national datasets including VA Corporate Data Warehouse, VA Central Cancer Registry, Medicare, and VISN 20.
- Assist PIs with supervision of conduct and logistics for the study, keep PIs informed regarding status of IRB and data requests/access.
- Perform related duties as required.
We are looking for someone with an undergraduate degree who has strong organizational skills and is highly self-motivated.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to the Job Listings page