- This summer review the Stata information provided by Professor James Hughes for BIOST 511 students, which he has made available
to all students at
(UW NetID required).
- Set aside time to work your way through one or more online Stata tutorials to become familiar with the
- Attend the "Intro to Stata" computer lab session, usually held early in the fall quarter for students enrolled to BIOST 511 or BIOST
517. After the session, review the material again at your own pace.
Classes (require some knowledge of statistics)
Online resources for R
- The Biostatistics classes will use some R.
- R Materials from previous CSDE trainings.
There are many more Stata resources available online. Try entering your specific question or problem with Stata into Google and you will likely
find the information you are looking for.
This page was last updated on
June 27, 2014