Nutritional epidemiology is an area of epidemiology that involves research to:
- Examine the role of nutrition in the etiology of disease.
- Monitor the nutritional status of populations.
- Develop and evaluate interventions to achieve and maintain healthful eating patterns among populations.
- Examine the relationship and synergy between nutrition and physical activity in health and disease
Click on faculty name to go to their homepage
- Biobehavioral Cancer Prevention and Control Training Program
Contact: Donald Patrick, PhD, Professor, Program Director
- Cancer Epidemiology and Biostatistics Training Grant
Contact: Tom Vaughan, MD, MPH, Profefssor
- Cancer Prevention Training - Nutrition, Exercise & Genetics
Contact: Emily White, PhD, Professor, Director
- Cardiovascular Epidmeiology Traning Grant
Contact: David Siscovick, MD, MPH, email@example.com
Bruce Psaty, MD, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan R. Heckbert MD, MPH, PhD, email@example.com
Nicholas L. Smith, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on courses in epidemiology or nutritional sciences go to:
Areas of Faculty Research:
This page was last updated on
August 27, 2013