3 Challenges to Wiki Use in Instruction
How can the instructional uses of a wiki be maximized to ensure this higher level of engagement with students?
- Creating Meaningful Assignments: Motivation
- The Assignments Is Moving and Not Closed (Dynamic, Not Static)
- The Assignment Requires Participation
- The Assignment Uses the Participation To Move Forward
- Grade Value for Constructed Input: Affirmation
- Working with and Building on Existing Information
- Inputting new information
- Synthesis of Ideas and Relevant Use
- Collective Knowledge Use: Learning
- Complex Problems
- Non-Preset Solutions
- Adequate Time Allowed for Process
Read more at the link below!