iPads in A&S is a great blog dedicated to providing help, advice, and tutorials on using the iPad in an educational setting. The blog is run by the University of Alabama’s College of Arts and Sciences. Although some information is specific to the university and/or department, it’s still a very valuable tool and can help out with a variety of situations you and your iPad may get into:
- How to save a bookmark to your iPad’s home screen
- Maximizing battery life on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch
- Choosing an AT&T data plan for your iPad
- Moving, deleting, and grouping icons on the home screen
- Connecting a camera to an iPad
- The blog also features a list of “use cases”, in which professors from The University of Alabama share their experiences with teaching with the iPad
As you may be able to tell, this site provides useful information to anyone from beginners to advanced iPad users. Check in every so often and learn something new!