Alcohol Service Request Form - Terms of Agreement
Alcohol Service Request Form Agreement
Please refer to Alcohol Service Info or Alcohol Service FAQs for information or instructions on how to fill out the Alcohol Service Request Form.
You must read, understand, and agree to the terms of the agreement below before proceeding with this form. Read the agreement, check the I AGREE checkbox below, and click Submit to continue to the Alcohol Service Request Form.
- The applicant, in checking the "I AGREE" box and submitting this form, is agreeing to satisfy the following WA State Liquor Control Board regulations:
- Alcoholic beverages will not be sold separately for cash, scrip, tickets, or in any manner whatsoever, but must be included in the general admission charge, if there is one;
However, IF alcoholic beverages are being sold separately for cash, scrip or tickets the applicant must complete an 'Authorization to Apply for a Special Occasions License'
- The approved alcohol service request and related alcohol permit(s) will be posted in a conspicuous place on the premises for the duration of the event;
- The general public will be excluded and ticket sales, advertising, or notices directed to the general public are prohibited,
However, IF the event is open to the general public the applicant must complete an 'Authorization to Apply for a Special Occasions License';
IF the event is open to the public, and the applicant does not complete an 'Authorization to Apply for a Special Occasions License' alcohol authorization will be rescinded; and
- The service and consumption of alcoholic beverages will be confined to the specific room(s) or area(s) identified on the banquet permit.
- If approved, you may need to apply and pay for a WA State Banquet Permit or a WA State Special Occasions License.
Please refer to your final approval email for complete instructions.
I HAVE READ THE CONDITIONS ABOVE AND AGREE THERETO:
By checking the "I AGREE" checkbox below, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms of the agreement above.