Use of University Facilities Form |
Form Instructions |
Contacts / UW Venue Operators
INSTRUCTIONS: This form is to be submitted when University Facilities are requested for use by off-campus organizations and by campus organizations for events that are open to non-University people.
FACILITY RESERVATIONS ARE TENTATIVE UNTIL THIS REQUEST IS APPROVED BY
THE COMMITTEE ON THE USE OF UNIVERSITY FACILITIES.
1a. Org Name: Department or Organization:
1b. Org Type: Type:
RSO/ASUW/GPSS UW Dept. Alumni Off-Campus
1c. Adviser Name:
Student Organizations only
2a. Event Name:
2b. Event Coordinator Name:
3a. Event Coordinator Phone:
3b. Event Coordinator Email:
email address only
4. Billing Address or UW Budget Name:
5. UW Budget Number
6. Event Description, Purpose, Intent: Provide a complete description, timeline, and detailed information about the event.
Be specific; include any sales, fundraising, commercial or political activity.
The UUF Committee
must have as much detail as possible in order to approve this request and for this event to be held. Facility
reservations do not constitute approval.
7. Prominent Participants: Provide the names of any prominent or noteworthy participants for this event including, Local/Other Instructors, Lecturers, Artists, Celebrities, Politicians, Headliners, Bands, or Performers:
8. Location: The University of Washington campus has many indoor and outdoor spaces that can be used for special events. View Campus Maps
To assure that there are no conflicts with time, dates, and activities and assure that the basic function the facility is intended to serve remains protected; please contact the venue before submitting this form.
View Venue Operators.
Event is open to the public.
Event will be held outdoors.
Outdoor amplified sound will be used.
Alcohol will be served at the event; state banquet permit will be obtained.
Food from an off-campus caterer will be served at the event;
Temporary Food Service Event Application may be needed.
Event is political (e.g. Ballot Proposition).
NOTE: Security and insurance for the event may be required. Please discuss with the venue operator.
Additional Venue Information or Comments:
10a. Fees: Will a registration or admission fee be charged?
10b. Donations: Will donations be accepted?
10c. Adm/Reg Fee:
If you answered 'YES' to 10a, indicate Fee Amount: $Purpose of Fee:
11. Sponsor Dept/Unit:
Name of Academic or Administrative DEPARTMENT or UNIT willing to Sponsor
THE SUBMISSION OF THIS FORM AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO THE UNIVERSITY
REQUESTING ORGANIZATION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF FACILITY USE,
EXCEPT THOSE ARISING FROM SOLE NEGLIGENCE OF THE UNIVERSITY.
SUBMITTING THIS FORM WILL INITIATE THE REQUEST AND AUTHORIZATION PROCESS
14. Digital Signature: Authorizing Electronic Signature of Requesting Organization.
Please enter your email address as proof of your signature: