The following benefits are available to you as a clinical faculty member:
- An account through UW Computing & Networking
- Library privileges
- Discounted membership at the UW Intramural Activities Center
- Special pricing on computer merchandise at the UW Computer Center
Your computing account allows access to:
- Countless Internet resources
- Access to Medline and other research databases
For more information on how to set up your computing account, modem and communications software, visit http://www.washington.edu/computing/. If you need help setting up your account, contact Computing and Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-543-5970. It may be necessary to buy the UW Internet Connectivity Kit from the University Bookstore.
If you have questions about any of these benefits please contact the Clinical Faculty Coordinator, (206) 543-3101, or send e-mail to, email@example.com.