Applying to Residency
Congratulations on choosing family medicine! We are thrilled to welcome you to our specialty and want to help you match to the residency program that fits your personality and career goals. We hope the following pages answer some of your questions. For one-on-one counseling, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be matched with a faculty advisor.
The ERAS application
- What are the current trends in the family medicine matching?
- What is the application timeline?
- Which programs should I apply to?
- How many programs should I apply to?
- How competitive an applicant am I?
- How can I research residency programs?
- What should I write about in my personal statement?
- Who should I ask for letters of recommendation?
- What should my CV look like?
- How should I schedule and plan for interviews?
- How can I prepare for interviews?
- What should I expect on interview day?
- What do I do after the interview?
The Rank Order List