This section includes an expanding library of resources for family medicine teachers and practitioners - many of which were developed by network faculty. Please check back periodically for new resources.
- Catalyst Web Tools
- A suite of online collaborative tools, including WebQ, a popular way to set up surveys & quizzes. UW NetID required to create a catalyst account.
- Evidence-Based Practice Resources
- An interactive collection of tools to examine and analyze health information. Of particular interest is the Med School Mapper tool.
- Health Sciences Library Access
- Instructions for accessing Healthlinks, electronic journals and other online resources
- Miscarriage Management
- Information and resources around managing early pregnancy loss in outpatient settings from the Training, Education, and Advocacy in Miscarriage Management (TEAMM) project. (formerly the Miscarriage Management - Training Initiative)
- Network E-Mail Subscriptions
- Network Digital Resources Library (NDRL)
- New Innovations
- Residency management suite
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- UW Clinical Faculty Information
- Guidelines, application procedures and benefits for joining the UW School of Medicine clinical teaching faculty.
- UW CME Offerings
- UW Family Medicine Clinical Faculty Listings