Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship
Thank you for taking the time to spend part of your education rotating with the University of Washington Sports Medicine Fellowship. We hope to make your experience valuable and memorable. This website had been designed to aid and enhance your rotational experience. You may wish to use this site to expand and enrich your clinical knowledge in musculoskeletal topics as opportunities arise. The site provides a variety of articles, in additional to useful links and resources that you may use while you rotate with us. Handouts and forms are available in musculoskeletal exam and joint injection & aspiration techniques, all which are designed to enhance your skills and confidence in musculoskeletal medicine. It is our hope that you leave this rotation better prapred to administer advanced musculoskeletal care. We look forward to working with you.
Links for External Rotator Residents
The following links may prove useful during your stay in Seattle.
- Official City of Seattle visitors’ guide
- King County Metro – Bus and Commuter Schedules
- University of Washington Husky Athletics Homepage
- University of Washington Husky Hockey Homepage
- University of Washington Family Medicine Residency Homepage
- Hall Health Primary Care Center, Home of UW Sports Medicine