University of Washington Honors Program
This database contains information about Rome. It was
created and is maintained by PETTT
Students on the Rome Program make regular contributions to this
database. Visitors can view the database entries . You must login
to the database to add entries.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIEWING ARTICLES
- Click on the category titles that appear on the left hand
(purple) side of the screen.
- Choose from the selections that appear in the next window.
- A list of articles will appear. You can sort on the
articles by date, author, or title.
- Click on the article you wish to read.
- Type in a keyword at the search prompt.
- A list of articles that match your keyword will appear.
- Click on the title of article you wish to read.
- Click the purple "Login" button.
- Enter the login and password sent to you via email.
- Click "Create an Article"
- Enter an original title for your article and click
- Enter your name and the date at the prompts.
- Respond to the question on the next screen.
- After you have finished responding, click "Next" to move to
the next question.
- After you have answered all the questions, click "Save and
View" to view your entry.
- Click "Edit" to make changes to any section.
- Close the template by closing the window.
Editing an Existing Article
- Add a Link: Click "Add a Link." Give the
link a title, write in the complete URL, and write a description. Click
"Add" to finish.
- Upload File: Click "Upload File." Give the
file a name and title. Click "Browse" to select the file. Click
"Add" to finish.
- Upload Image: Click "Upload Image."
Desginate a title and caption for the image. Click "Browse" to select
the file. Click "Add" to finish.
- Link to An Image: Click "Link to an Image."
Scroll through the selection of images. Click "Insert This Image" to
add the image to your article
- Login to the Template
- Select "Edit an Existing Article"
- You can then Edit or Delete your article.