- We are located at UW in Kincaid Hall 340
- Dickinson Lab – Dept. of Biology
- Box 351800 — 24 Kincaid Hall
- University of Washington
- Seattle, WA 98195-1800
Joining the Lab:
Students and post-docs fascinated with any aspects of insect flight behavior, physiology, or evolution are invited to join my laboratory. What is more important than an interest in insect flight, however, is a love of complexity and a commitment to interdisciplinary approaches.
- Current Research supported by: NSF, Paul G. Allen Family Foundation, AFOSR, ARL, Benjamin Hall.
- Past Research supported by: NIH, Packard Foundation, MacArthur Foundation