- We are located at Caltech in BBB 204
- Dickinson Lab – Division of Biology and Bioengineering
- The California Institute of Technology
- Mail Code 216-76
- Pasadena, CA 91125
- (Some lab members are currently finishing work at the University of Washington)
Joining the Lab:
Students and post-docs fascinated with any aspects of insect flight behavior, physiology, or evolution are invited to join my laboratory. What is more important than an interest in insect flight, however, is a love of complexity and a commitment to interdisciplinary approaches.
- Current Research supported by: NIH, NSF, Paul G. Allen Family Foundation, AFOSR, ARL, Abe and Ester Zarem.
- Past Research supported by: NIH, NSF, Packard Foundation, MacArthur Foundation. Benjamin Hall.