Is FMF for me?
The Families Moving Forward Program (FMF) is an intervention program designed to help preschool and school-aged children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD), their families, and the professionals who care for them. If you think a child in your life might benefit from this assistance, ask yourself the following questions:
- Was your child or client exposed to alcohol before they were born?
- Yes -- the next set of questions definitely applies
- No -- the FMF Program might also be good for use with families raising children with other developmental disabilities, so please call (206) 987-7581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Does your child have learning or behavior problems?
- Is your child or client between the ages of 3 and 13, or a little older but still home-schooled?
- If you answered YES to all THREE questions, the FMF Program might be right for you!
Information presented on this website is for educational purposes only. Website content is not meant as a substitute for clinical advice or professional guidance. Images are used with permission. Images may not represent particular individuals or situations discussed in articles.