We have compiled a list of resources that you may find helpful.
Advisory Commitee Web Sites
- Garrison LP, Veenstra DL, Carlson RJ, et al. "Backgrounder on
Pharmacogenomics for the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries:
Basic Science, Future Scenarios, Policy Directions | Final Report." University of Washington. February 2007.
- Genetics and Public Policy Center report, "Reproductive Genetic Testing: What America Thinks"
- Genetics and Public Policy Center report, "Human Germline Genetic Modification: Issues and Options for Policymakers"
- "Genetic Privacy, Discrimination, and Research in Washington State: Findings, Conclusions, and Recommendations of the Washington State Board of Health Genetics Task Force" - October 2002
- Interactivity Foundation report, "Anticipating Human Genetic Technology"
- Rieder MJ, Reiner AP, Gage BF, Nickerson DA, Eby CS, McLeod HL, Blough DK, Thummel KE, Veenstra DL, Rettie AE. Effect of VKORC1 Haplotypes on Transcriptional Regulation and Warfarin Dose. NEJM, 352:2285-2293, June 2, 2005, Number 22.
- SACGHS report released February 2006, "Coverage and Reimbursement of Genetic Tests and Services"
- SACGHS report released May 2005, "An Analysis of the Adequacy of Current Law in Protecting Against Genetic Discrimination in Health Insurance and Employment"
- Wattendorf and Hadley article in American Family Physician (Vol. 72/No. 3 (August 1, 2005)), "Family History: The Three Generation Pedigree"