Several Autumn Quarter Geography courses will offer many frames on the complexities surrounding the issue of growing income inequality, both in the US and globally:
- immigration (Geog 310, Immigrant America),
- international trade and globalization (Geog 123, Intro To Globalization & Geog 349, International Trade)
- international development and worldwide income inequality (Geog 230, Global Inequality)
- urban gender inequality (Geog 476, Women and the City), and
- urban spatial justice (Geog 478, Social Justice and the City).