Grubb & Ellis are a dynamic, growing Commercial Real Estate Investment Company in the Redmond, Washington Office. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Administrative Assistant.
Grubb & Ellis Company is one of the world’s leading full-service commercial real estate organizations, providing a complete range of transaction, management and consulting services. By leveraging local expertise with our global reach, Grubb & Ellis offers innovative, customized solutions and seamless service to owners, corporate occupants and investors throughout the globe. For more information, visit the Company’s Web site at www.grubb-ellis.com.
Grubb & Ellis seeks a high-ranking full-time Administrative Assistant to support a transportation demand management (TDM) program at a large high tech corporate employment center. Grubb & Ellis serves as the primary group providing employees with a variety of low-cost transportation options—from buses, commuter train service and light rail, to vanpooling, carpooling, bicycling and walking. The location is a thriving employment center with a workforce of over 50,000 people.
Under limited supervision, provides a wide variety of moderately complex administrative services, including but not limited to, ORCA program administration, audits, data collection, and excellent customer service. Assists in the administration of programs, projects, and/or processes specific to transportation services provided at Microsoft.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist with overall implementation of ORCA Transit Pass Program. Provide timely customer service to employees with general ORCA inquiries, experiencing card issues (e.g. defective card) needing card replacements, and requesting monthly WSF passes, via phone and email. Provide ORCA card administration, manage ORCA business account, ORCA database management systems, receive and process fees for replacement cards, maintain monthly reports, and perform regular audits of ORCA cards.
- Answers customer service telephone, providing caller with general Commuter Assistance, answering questions, and when necessary directing callers to appropriate staff.
- Assist in administering and implementation Commute Management system and “myRTRIP” incentive program at Microsoft.
- Assist workers at Microsoft in identifying commute options and offering personalized commute assistance. Provide timely and friendly customer service to commuters and employers seeking information about commute options.
- Maintain information kiosks and transportation boards at multiple locations; distribute bus schedules to Recep Team.
- Assist with Transportation Fairs and other Transportation events as needed.
- Monitor Locker email inbox, maintain vacation log, and assist with user lock outs and maintenance issues.
- Support to annual carpool permit renewal, order carpool permits, coordinate distribution to Recep Team, assign carpool blocks using Commute Tool.
- Administer Guaranteed Ride Home, reconcile monthly invoices, assist with occasional reimbursement, and maintain monthly metrics.
- Attend Greater Redmond TM and local jurisdiction Employee Transportation Coordinator (ETC) meetings.
- Compiles moderately complex documents and information for necessary reports, informational packages and/or presentation materials.
- Maintains filing and tracking systems for electronic communications. Includes establishing files for all email correspondence.
- Produces monthly reports for internal and external clients, based on area of business.
- May serve as member of a team on department related projects.
Other Job Functions:
- Provides backup coverage for other areas as needed.
- Handles any other miscellaneous duties as requested.
Skills, Education And Experience:
- College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of previous related work experience.
- Familiarity with the 2010 Office Suite products with proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Acces.
- Experience with State and Local Transportation laws or local transit preferred.
- Ability to speak and communicate the Commute programs from small to moderate sized groups of employees at employee outreach events.
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; positive customer service skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO plan, 401k and paid holidays. For consideration, forward resume (Reference the position title, location, and job number within the subject line).
Grubb & Ellis would like to thank you for applying. We are sorry, but due to the volume of responses received, only qualified applicants will receive a response. Grubb & Ellis Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. We value the benefits of diversity.
No calls please. Apply online only. Please contact Jeff Aumell at email@example.com for more information or visit http://grubb-ellis.com/Company/Careers.aspx and search for job reference code #02499.