The Northwest Regional Primary Care Association is an association of community and migrant health centers in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. The Executive Assistant provides principal administrative support to the CEO and general administrative support to the organization under the direction of the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A. Administrative support for the CEO and Board of Directors:
1. Supports CEO, including coordinating his/her calendar and travel, processing expense reports; handling general correspondence; scheduling and handling meeting details and logistics; maintaining electronic and paper files; and assisting in document production and dissemination.
2. Provides support for meetings of and communications to NWRPCA’s Board of Directors, and Board committees as assigned, including coordinating meeting logistics, drafting and disseminating meeting notices, agendas and informational materials; and preparing minutes for Board and Executive Committee meetings.
3. Ensures that proper notification is given of directors’ and members’ meetings as specified in the bylaws.
4. Manages the general correspondence of the Board of Directors except for such correspondence assigned to others.
5. Ensures that an up-to-date copy of the bylaws is available at all meetings.
6. Provides administrative support to the CEO for planning conference events, including plenaries, keynotes, ad hoc meetings, receptions, and health center tours.
B. General Administrative Support
1. Route mail (open checks for internal control purposes), greet visitors, and provide back-up phone answering (shared duty with Accounting Associate).
2. Provide staff support to NWRPCA education and training events as requested.
3. Other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred
2. Demonstrable experience in general office procedures and equipment.
3. Excellent computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and MS Outlook strongly preferred.
4. Professional telephone manner.
5. Excellent spelling, grammar and proofreading skills.
6. Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
7. Ability to work as a team member and work effectively with diverse people.
8. Ability to maintain confidential information.
9. Must be flexible, self-motivated, able to carry a heavy workload, and committed to social justice.
10. Demonstrate an awareness of, a value for, and the inclusion of cultural competence in task implementation.
11. Ability to travel.
12. Physical ability to stoop, kneel, bend, use a computer and perform light lifting.
13. Demonstrate commitment to work ethic, excellence and client service, positive and upbeat demeanor, and willingness to laugh, smile, have fun.
To apply, please send a cover letter & CV to email@example.com