The Borgen Project (http://www.borgenproject.org/) is selecting a strong leader to assist the President of The Borgen Project. The selected candidate will be part of all day-to-day operations. The Borgen Project believes that leaders of the most powerful nation on earth should be doing more to address global poverty. We’re the innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy.
- Serve as a liaison between the President and various stakeholders.
- Schedule meetings and trave itineraries.
- Assist with launching new programs.
- Handle misc. tasks as the arise.
The position is 30-hours per week, M-TH (can be more hours if selected candidate needs the hours), unpaid, 4-month position. Bachelors Degree, Masters preferred. The Borgen Project is located in Downtown Seattle.
In a Nutshell: The Borgen Project fights global poverty.
Our Vision: The Borgen Project is creating a political force for
the world’s poor. We’re building an influential ally for the most
neglected, ignored and destitute people on the planet and building a
powerful poverty-reduction movement that can champion
Trademarks: The Borgen Project is known for being tech savvy,
nonpartisan and having access to congressional leaders on a
- Advocate: We meet with U.S. leaders to secure their support for crucial poverty reduction legislation.
- Mobilize: We mobilize people across the globe behind efforts to make poverty a political priority.
- Educate: We teach basic advocacy skills that allow citizens to communicate with their government.
- Issue Messaging: We build awareness of global issues and innovations in poverty-reduction.
To apply: Send a resume to email@example.com.