Geriatric Medicine Fellowship
Note: The fellowship program is accepting applications via ERAS for 2016-17.
2016-17 Entering Class Application Timeline:
- July 15 – October 15th, 2015.Application accepted via ERAS for fellowship positions on a rolling basis. (Note: Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible to allow time to schedule interviews). We prefer applications via ERAS, but please contact us directly if you would like a copy of our paper application. The application includes the following supporting materials:
- 3 letters of recommendation including one from your Program Director (If you are more than one year out of training, please include 4 letters. This should include one from your program director and two from colleagues familiar with your clinical work.
- Curriculum vitae, USMLE transcript, medical school transcript.
- Interviews will occur between August and October at a time that is convenient for the invited applicant.
- November 11, 2015. Match rank order list deadline.
- December 2, 2016. Match Day!
- If there are any positions open after the Match, we will accept applications on a rolling basis. Please check our website or contact us directly for updates.
- Please see the NRMP website for a complete list of Match dates and procedures
- Please contact us directly if you have special circumstances that do not fit into this timeframe.
For questions contact either of our Program Directors:
- Katherine A. Bennett M.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- May J. Reed M.D. (email@example.com)
Division of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine
Harborview Medical Center
325 9th Avenue, Box 359755
Seattle, WA 98104
The University of Washington is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation in the application process, contact the Division of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine’s Office at the number below.
Program Operations Specialist: Rose E. Flores-Winders
Phone: (206) 744-9100
Or contact the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at:
Phone: (206) 543-6450
TTY: (206) 543-6452