Geriatric Medicine Fellowship
Note: The fellowship program is no longer accepting applications for the July 1, 2013 start date.
We are pleased that you are interested in applying to our program. Below is a summary of our application process, but please contact us if you have any questions.
Geriatric medicine has entered the NRMP Match as of the 2014 fellowship class. Our program will be participating in the match.
2014-15 Entering Class Application Timeline:
- July 15 – November 18th, 2013. Application accepted via ERAS for fellowship positions. We prefer applications via ERAS, but please contact us directly if you would like a copy of our paper application.
- Interviews will occur between August and early December at a time that is convenient for the invited applicant.
- December 18, 2013. Match rank order list deadline.
- January 8, 2014. Match Day!
- If there are any positions open after the Match, we will accept applications on a rolling basis. Please check our website or contact us directly for updates.
- Please see the NRMP website for a complete list of Match dates and procedures
- Please contact us directly if you have special circumstances that do not fit into this timeframe.
For questions contact either of our Program Directors:
- May J. Reed M.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Katherine Bennett M.D. (email@example.com)
Division of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine
Harborview Medical Center
325 9th Avenue, Box 359755
Seattle, WA 98104
The University of Washington is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation in the application process, contact the Division of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine’s Office at the number below.
Administrative Assistant: Rose Flores-Winders
Phone: (206) 744-9100
Or contact the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at:
Phone: (206) 543-6450
TTY: (206) 543-6452