Dr. Alvin M. Matsumoto, Acting Head of the Division of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine.More >>
Welcome to the Division of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine. Founded in 1977, we are based at Harborview Medical Center and the Seattle VA Puget Sound Health Care System. We provide comprehensive clinical care and training in the care of older adults throughout the University of Washington network.
Graduates of our fellowship program continue to be leaders in the fields of geriatric medicine and research, and we are home to pioneering research programs in the field of aging.
- Biology of Aging
- de Tornyay Center for Healthy Aging
- Gerontology & Geriatric Medicine
- GRECC Research Conference Series for 2013 (TBA)
- Palliative Medicine Fellowship Program Conference Schedule
- VA Wednesday Morning Didactics