How to Give
Making a planned gift is a thoughtful, personal decision, and there’s no one right way to do it. However, many people take a series of steps similar to the ones listed below.
- Identify what area or program at UW Medicine appeals to you.
- Review your assets with your attorney or financial manager.
- Think about your short-term and long-term financial goals.
- How close are you to retirement?
- Do you have dependents?
- Consider your planned giving options and the accompanying benefits.
- Contact the nonprofit or charity for further assistance.
If you have any questions, or if you’d like to tell UW Medicine about your intentions, please contact Mary Susan Wilson at email@example.com or 206.221.6172.