Special Opportunity Through 2013!
The IRA rollover has been extended! Between now and Dec. 31, 2013, you can use your traditional or ROTH IRA to make a tax-free transfer of up to $100,000 to UW Medicine.
Here are the details:
- Donors must be 70 ½ on the date of the gift.
- Funds must be transferred directly to the UW from an IRA or Roth IRA.
- Up to $100,000 per donor may be contributed per year.
- Donors recognize no taxable income on the transfer, but cannot claim an income tax deduction for the gift.
- The distribution can count toward the mandatory IRA withdrawal amount.
To learn more, contact UW Medicine Advancement at 206.543.5686 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact your advisor.