Charles E. Murry, M.D., Ph.D.
Arra and Eva Woods Endowed Professor
Co-director, Institute for Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine
Director, Center for Cardiovascular Biology
Professor, Department of Pathology
Professor, Department of Bioengineering
Professor of Medicine, Division of Cardiology
Dr. Murry, a pathologist and stem cell researcher, received a Ph.D. and an M.D. from Duke University. He directs a lab that studies the biology of heart attacks, how the heart heals after injury, and how stem cells might be used to grow new heart tissue.
Learn more about:
- Charles E. Murry, M.D., Ph.D.
- The Institute for Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine
- The Center for Cardiovascular Biology
- The Department of Pathology
- The Department of Bioengineering
- The Division of Cardiology
If you’re interested in this field, please consider making a gift to this fund through the UW Foundation.