Shaun W. Jackson, M.D., Ph.D.
Arnold Lee Smith Endowed Professorship for Research Faculty Development
Acting Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics
Dr. Jackson received his M.B.Ch.B. and M.D. degrees (M.D., Ph.D. equivalent) from the University of Cape Town, South Africa. He completed dual pediatric nephrology and rheumatology fellowship training at Seattle Children’s and UW Medicine.
Under the mentorship of Dr. David Rawlings, who holds positions at Seattle Children’s Research Institute and the UW Medicine Department of Immunology, Dr. Jackson is studying how B cells break immune tolerance and promote the development of systemic autoimmune diseases, in particular Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
Learn more about:
- Shaun W. Jackson, M.D., Ph.D.
- The Department of Pediatrics
- The Division of Pediatric Nephrology
- The Division of Pediatric Rheumatology
- The Center for Immunity and Immunotherapies at Seattle Children’s Research Institute
If you’re interested in this field, please consider making a gift to this fund through the UW Foundation.