Stanley A. Herring, M.D.
Zackery Lystedt Sports Concussion Endowed Professorship
Clinical Professor, Departments of Rehabilitation Medicine,
Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Medical Director, UW Medicine Sports, Spine and Orthopedic Health
Co-Medical Director, Sports Concussion Program
Dr. Herring received his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin and his M.D. from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He completed his residency at UW Medicine. Dr. Herring specializes in non-operative musculoskeletal and sports medicine, with a particular interest in disorders of the spine and sports concussion.
Learn more about:
- Stanley A. Herring, M.D.
- UW Medicine Sports and Spine Center at Harborview
- The Sports Concussion Program at Harborview
- Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) - Concussion Training Video
- The Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
- The Department of Neurological Surgery
- The Department of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
If you’re interested in this field, please consider making a gift to this fund through the UW Foundation.