Turner Society Members & Benefits
Our Turner Society members enjoy a number of benefits, including an invitation to an annual celebration called Tomorrow Today. Tomorrow Today showcases breakthroughs in research, patient care and education, and the 2012 event featured the Institute for Protein Design. Not only did UW Medicine’s leadership donors learn about this new field — they also had the opportunity to play Foldit, a protein-folding game that supports the institute’s research (as you can see from the photos above). Read more about protein design in UW Medicine magazine.
The Benefits of Membership
Supporters who contribute $1,000 or more in any fiscal year, July 1 to June 30, are eligible to receive:
- An invitation to Tomorrow Today, our annual Turner Society recognition celebration
- Invitations to other special events, including community events
- UW Medicine magazine, a semiannual publication with news on UW Medicine
- Recognition on UW Medicine’s three donor walls*
- A monthly update on UW Medicine-related news from CEO Paul G. Ramsey, M.D.
- Special e-communications throughout the year
- An invitation to our annual scholarship celebration and communications from scholarship students**
*For Turner Society members whose annual giving totals $10,000 or more
**For Turner Society members who contribute to scholarships and/or student support funds
Photos: David Wentworth Photography