Turner Society Members & Benefits
Our Turner Society members enjoy a number of benefits, including an invitation to an annual celebration called Tomorrow Today. Tomorrow Today showcases breakthroughs in research, patient care and education, and the 2013 event featured the new UW Medicine Sports Medicine Center located at Husky Stadium. UW Medicine’s leadership donors were able to tour the center—and learn about the latest in sports medicine for the athlete in all of us. Read more about sports medicine in UW Medicine magazine.
The Benefits of Membership
Supporters who contribute $1,000 or more in any fiscal year, July 1 to June 30, are eligible to receive:
- An invitation to Tomorrow Today, our annual Turner Society recognition celebration
- Invitations to other special events, including community events
- UW Medicine magazine, a semiannual publication with news on UW Medicine
- Recognition on UW Medicine’s three donor walls*
- A monthly update on UW Medicine-related news from CEO Paul G. Ramsey, M.D.
- Special e-communications throughout the year
- An invitation to our annual scholarship celebration and communications from scholarship students**
*For Turner Society members whose annual giving totals $10,000 or more
**For Turner Society members who contribute to scholarships and/or student support funds
Photos: David Wentworth Photography