Implementing the Affordable Care Act: What Can Students Expect?
When: Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Where: Walker Ames Room, Kane Hall
Time: 5:30 pm
GPSS is sponsoring a panel discussion with healthcare professionals to inform and educate students about the impacts of the Affordable Care Act (ACA, a.k.a. "Obamacare") on their health insurance coverage. This discussion will be moderated by UW Regent Rogelio Riojas (SeaMar Community Health Centers) and include the following panelists:
- Dr. Benjamin Danielson, Medical Director, Odessa Brown Children's clinic and WA Health Benefit Exchange Board member
- Alex Ajeto, UW School of Medicine student and certified In-Person Assister (IPA)
- Catherine Bailey, WA Health Benefit Exchange
- Scott Hacker, WA Health Benefit Exchange Field Representative
- Lavelle Brown, Associate Director of Finance, UW Hall Health Primary Care Center
Please join us for this important discussion!
Questions can be submitted to the panel in advance here.
Questions? Contact Laura Hidalgo, GPSS Special Assistant to the President, at firstname.lastname@example.org