|UW Graduate and Professional Student Senate|
GPSS is governed by a Constitution and Bylaws. The Constitution establishes the GPSS and sets down high level rules of operation. Amendments to the Constitution require the approval of two-thirds of the Senate.
- Constitution - January 13, 2010
The Bylaws expound on the Constitution by setting out detailed rules of operation, but is subservant to the Constitution if they are in conflict. Amendments to the Bylaws require the approval of a majority of the Senate.
- Bylaws - May 30, 2012
Final Officer Reports
- President Adam Sherman
- Vice President Melanie Mayock
- Treasurer VeraEve Giampietro
- Secretary Kristen Hosey
- 2012-2013 Budget - approved April 4, 2012
Resolutions, which anyone can bring before the Senate, convey the official sentiment of GPSS on a particular issue. Click here to download the template for GPSS resolutions.
- 01.12-13 - RESOLUTION IN SUPPORT OF UNIVERSITY COMPLIANCE WITH ASE EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT - approved November 7, 2012
- 02.12-13 - RESOLUTION IN SUPPORT OF INCREASING TRANSPARENCY IN DECISION MAKING AROUND FEE-BASED DEGREE PROGRAMS - approved February 13, 2013
- 03.12-13 - RESOLUTION REESTABLISHING GPSS TRAVEL GRANTS PROGRAM AND AUTHORIZING ITS FUNDING FOR 2013-2014