|UW Graduate and Professional Student Senate|
Graduate Program Review Committee
The Graduate Program Review Committee ensures graduate student experiences are included in the academic program review process conducted by the Graduate School. Committee members help administer a survey of graduate students enrolled in the program and participate in focus group discussions. The results of these activities are summarized and presented as reports to the Graduate School and Reviewing Committee and become part of the permanent departmental record. These reports also help the Reviewing Committee generate its final report that critically evaluates the program and sets the course for the future direction of the program.
Members: GPSS President, GPSS Special Assistant to the President and six or more Senators.
Meetings: At least once per quarter during the academic year.
Committe Members, 2012-2013.
- Will Arighi, Comparative Literature
- Kate Bonaparte, Urban Design and Planning
- Devin Bedard, Earth and Space Sciences
- M. Ragan Hart, Genetic Epidemiology
- Simon Johnson, Pathology
- Alexandra Krakow, Law
- Kalani Young, Anthropology
- Leo Baunach, International Studies
- Alice Popejoy, Genetic Epidemiology
- Edward Burns, Law
Program Reviews 2012-2013:
- Department of Biostatistics
- Department of Comparative Literature (including Graduate Certificate in Cinema and Media Studies)
- Certificate: Environmental Management (limited review)
- Genetic Epidemiology Graduate Program (Interim Report)
- Interdisciplinary Health Services Administration Group (MHA)
- School of Law
- Certificate in International Development Policy and Management, Evans School of Public Affairs (Interim Report)
- Department of Pathology
- Master of Science in Real Estate
- Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences
Leo Baunach, Special Assistant to the President: firstname.lastname@example.org