|UW Graduate and Professional Student Senate|
The Judicial Committee is the standing investigative body of the GPSS. It investigates any grievance that arises concerning an interpretation of the GPSS Constitution or Bylaws or concerning any procedure, committee, officer, officer candidate, or Senator of the GPSS. The Judicial Committee has the right to review any proposed Bylaw changes before they are presented to the GPSS.
Members: The Secretary (non-voting) and up to six Senators. Members of the Judicial Committee cannot sit on any other internal GPSS committees. Members cannot run for GPSS office and must resign from their committee position at least 35 days prior to the officer election if they choose to run.
Meetings: At least once per quarter, or more depending on work load.
2012-13 Judicial Committee members:
- Secretary: Kristen Hosey, Nursing
- Chair: Michael Hutchins, Earth and Space Sciences
- Senator: Alicia Intriago, Philosophy
- Senator: Michael Skinner, Asian Language and Literature
- Senator: Adam Goch, Political Science
- Senator: Ty Crowl, Immunology
- Senator: Kaitlin O'Neil, History
Kristen Hosey, 2012-2013 GPSS Secretary: email@example.com
Minutes: First meeting on Friday, October 26th at 8:30am in the HUB 314.