|UW Graduate and Professional Student Senate|
In January of 2012 the Senate authorized creation of an Ad-Hoc Restructuring Committee to evaluate GPSS's work and make recommendations for improvements.
Read the Restructuring Committee's Findings here.
Members of the committee:
- Adrienne Sussman (Psychology)
- Sara Clems (Special Education)
- Moroni Benally (Native American Students)
- Wes Kovarik (Jackson School)
- Ginger Farrell (French and Italian)
- Colin Bateson (Mechanical Engineering)
- Kristen Hosey (Psychosocial and Community Health)
- Ted Chen (Bioengineering)
- Jonathan Kocarnik (Public Health Genetics)