|UW Graduate and Professional Student Senate|
2014 Spring Social
May 2, 2014, 6-9 pm in HUB South Ballroom
To celebrate the spring quarter, we're heading back to the '90s for GPSS' annual spring social! Join your fellow grad and professional students for the most radical '90s-themed party ever.
- All your favorite '90s music hits (and dance moves)
- Free snacks and beverages
- '90s icon costume contest - and prizes from Portage Bay, Shultzy's, Chocolati Cafe & more!
- Caricature artists to capture you in your best '90s style
- Fly '90s trivia
- Chance to meet and mingle with fellow grad and professional students
- Husky card and proof of age required
- This event is 21+ only
- Grad and professional students are invited to bring one outside guest
So get your overalls, Doc Martens, and hair scrunchies out of the closet because this party will be all that and a bag of chips!
2013 Spring Social
This event was held on Thursday, April 25th, from 7:00-10:00pm in the North Ballroom of the HUB (2nd Floor)
The following were offered FREE FOR UW GRADUATE STUDENTS and their Pre-Registered Guests:
- Photo booth with props
- Costume contest with prizes
- Superhero trivia
- Sumo wrestling
- Caricature drawings
- Corn hole
- Snacks and drinks
**Check out our PHOTO GALLERY for pictures from the event!