This is a list of documents from the current school year, available for download. For documents from past years, please visit our archive pages.
GPSS is governed by a constitution and bylaws. The Constitution establishes the GPSS and sets down high level rules of operation. Amendments to the Constitution require the approval of 2/3rds of the GPSS.
- Constitution - January 13, 2010
The Bylaws expound on the Constitution by setting out detailed rules of operation, but is subservant to the Constitution if they are in conflict. Amendments to the Bylaws require the approval of a majority of the Senate.
- Bylaws - May 26, 2010
- 2010 GPSS Legislative Agenda - approved December 2, 2009
- 2010-11 Officer Elections Guide - approved March 3, 2010
- 2010-11 Officer Candidacy Form - approved March 3, 2010
- 2011 GPSS Budget - approved March 3, 2010
Final Officer Reports
- President Jake Faleschini
- Vice President Sarah Reyneveld
- Treasurer Tim Hulet
- Secretary Lindsay Morse
Senate Agendas and Minutes
Senate meetings are held once a month during the academic year. Agendas are typically distributed to Senators one week prior to the meetings.
- May 26, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- May 12, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- April 28, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- April 7, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- March 3, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- February 3, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- January 13, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- December 2, 2009 - Agenda - Minutes
- November 4, 2009 - Agenda - Minutes
- October 7, 2009 - Agenda - Minutes