This is a list of documents from the current school year, available for download. For documents from past years, please visit our archive pages.
GPSS is governed by a constitution and bylaws. The Constitution establishes the GPSS and sets down high level rules of operation. Amendments to the Constitution require the approval of 2/3rds of the GPSS.
- Constitution - January 13, 2010
The Bylaws expound on the Constitution by setting out detailed rules of operation, but is subservant to the Constitution if they are in conflict. Amendments to the Bylaws require the approval of a majority of the Senate.
- Bylaws - May 26, 2010
- 2010 GPSS Legislative Agenda - approved December 2, 2009
- 2010-11 Officer Elections Guide - approved March 3, 2010
- 2010-11 Officer Candidacy Form - approved March 3, 2010
- 2011 GPSS Budget - approved March 3, 2010
Final Officer Reports
- President Jake Faleschini
- Vice President Sarah Reyneveld
- Treasurer Tim Hulet
- Secretary Lindsay Morse
Senate Agendas and Minutes
Senate meetings are held once a month during the academic year. Agendas are typically distributed to Senators one week prior to the meetings.
- May 26, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- May 12, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- April 28, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- April 7, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- March 3, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- February 3, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- January 13, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- December 2, 2009 - Agenda - Minutes
- November 4, 2009 - Agenda - Minutes
- October 7, 2009 - Agenda - Minutes
Resolutions, which anyone can bring before the Senate, convey the official sentiment of GPSS on a particular issue. Clickhere to download the template for GPSS resolutions.
- 09.09-10 - RESOLUTION RECOGNIZING PRESIDENT EMMERT FOR HIS SERVICE - approved May 26, 2010
- 08.09-10 - RESOLUTION IN SUPPORT OF A STUDENT-RUN FOOD COOPERATIVE - approved May 12, 2010
- 07.09-10 - RESOLUTION IN SUPPORT OF EXPANDING COMPOSTING ON THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON CAMPUS - approved April 28, 2010
- 06.09-10 - RESOLUTION TO NAME THE HUB SENATE CHAMBER - approved April 28, 2010
- 05.09-10 - RESOLUTION IN SUPPORT OF UAW LOCAL 4121 BARGAINING EFFORTS - approved April 28, 2010
- 04.09-10 - RESOLUTION IN SUPPORT OF THE CREATION OF THE CAMPUS SUSTAINABILITY FUND - approved March 3, 2010
- 03.09-10 - MEMORIAL RESOLUTION FOR THE VICTIMS OF THE EARTHQUAKE IN HAITI - approved January 13, 2010
- 02.09-10 - RESOLUTION IN SUPPORT OF AFFORDABLE TEXTBOOKS - approved December 2, 2009
- 01.09-10 - RESOLUTION TO ADOPT THE HUSKY PRINCIPLES - approved January 13, 2010