GPSS is governed by a Constitution and Bylaws. The Constitution establishes the GPSS and sets down high level rules of operation. Amendments to the Constitution require the approval of two-thirds of the Senate.
- Constitution - January 13, 2010
The Bylaws expound on the Constitution by setting out detailed rules of operation, but is subservant to the Constitution if they are in conflict. Amendments to the Bylaws require the approval of a majority of the Senate.
- Bylaws - May 26, 2010
- 2011 GPSS Legislative Agenda - approved December 1, 2010
Final Officer Reports
Senate Agendas and Minutes
Senate meetings are held once a month during the academic year. Agendas are typically distributed to Senators one week prior to the meetings.
- October 6, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- November 3, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- December 1, 2010 - Agenda - Minutes
- January 12, 2011 - Agenda - Minutes
- February 9, 2011 - Agenda - Minutes
- March 2, 2011 - Agenda - Minutes
- April 13, 2011 - Agenda - Minutes
- May 4, 2011 - Agenda - Minutes
- May 18, 2011 - Agenda - Minutes
Senate Roster (as of May 2011)