Promotes cutting edge, collaborative research in adolescent health from global and local perspectives.
– Brandon Guthrie, PhD, Assistant Professor, Global Health, Epidemiology
– Kate Wilson, PhD, Post Doctoral Fellow, Global Health, Epidemiology
Provides a forum for resources, collaboration, and and projects in the fields of domestic and international family planning research.
– Renee Heffron, PhD Acting Instructor, Global Health
– Alison Roxby, MD, MSc, Acting Instructor, Medicine
Serves infants, children, and adolescents in resource poor settings by conducting research around risk factors and mechanisms for neuroimpairment.
– Sarah Benki-Nugent, PhD, Acting Assistant Professor, Global Health
Facilitates research by utilizing a model of vertical and horizontal mentorship, where members receive frequent feedback on their progress from investigators with a wide range of experience and expertise in woman, adolescent, and child health.
– Jennifer Slyker, PhD, Assistant Professor, Global Health
Builds a community of institutions and individuals working to improve the nutritional status of people around the world.
– Scott Ickes PhD, Assistant Professor, Health Services
Provides interdisciplinary mentorship and information sharing related to infectious diseases afflicting infants and children in low-resource settings.
– Kirk Tickell, MBBS, Current Senior Fellow
– Patty Pavlinac, PhD, Acting Assistant Professor, Global Health
– Judd Walson, PhD, Associate Professor, Global Health, Allergy and Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, Epidemiology
Brings together with an interest in implementation science to discuss works in progress.
– Pam Kohler, DNP, Assistant Professor, Global Health, Psychosocial and Community Health
– Scott McClelland, MD, MPH, Professor, Medicine, Epidemiology, Global Health