To apply for this position contact Anne Garber email@example.com
Position: Senior User Experience Designer
Our client is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join their team in the creation of a consumer-focused application. You will be working on this product from start to finish – creating functional specs, user flows, as well as addressing visual as well as use design challenges. Please note that this is a full-time, contract role that will require you to be onsite in Redmond, WA.
We are looking for someone who…
- Can create elegant yet cutting edge UI designs that translate into functional, easy to navigate experiences.
- Have a keen understanding of user interaction issues and how to creatively address use challenges
- Can create and defend design solutions which may include multiple prototypes.
- Are able to both design and produce visual elements using standard tools (Adobe suite)
- Have a robust portfolio full of design solutions
- Can clearly articulate your design process which includes addressing usability, user flow, and structure.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, and other industry standard visual design programs
- At least five years of professional UI design experience backed by a solid portfolio. High-profile sites and/or complex applications (web and software) most desired.
- Experience designing applications – web or software – highly preferred.
Sakson & Taylor, an Aquent company, is a firm that offers content design and development, marketing, and creative services solutions. For more than 20 years, we have helped provide outsourcing and staffing solutions to clients such as Microsoft, HP, and Starbucks. We’re a minority-owned business, committed to maintaining professional quality with a personal touch.
Sakson & Taylor, an AQUENT company
Direct: 206.545.3634 | Fax: 206.632.6927
This message came to you from the Puget Sound SIGCHI AnnouncePlus List.
To subscribe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe, send an email to pssigchi-announceplus-off