To participate, students will:
- Visit www.altia.com/contest and get a free trial copy of our UI design software (Altia Design)
- Design a cutting-edge automotive user interface using Altia Design
- Submit projects by April 2nd
- Win an Internship with Altia PLUS a $2000 scholarship
–Altia will announce the contest winner on April 13th. Registration, official rules, judges, judging criteria, and submission guidelines can be found at www.altia.com/contest.
What we’d like you to do:
1) Pass this email along to students to announce the contest.
2) Forward this email to professors and request they announce the contest in their courses.
3) See attached fliers. Post fliers to your departments opportunities/announcements bulletin board. I’ve attached two styles of poster. The first is higher resolution. The second is lower resolution and more of a silly style. Whatever suits your department’s style.
4) Reply to me (Jesse Marble, email@example.com) with your feedback.
- Does your department advertise contests?
- Are students presented with lots of opportunities like this?
- Do you think there will be many students interested?
- Is there a better way to let students know about our contest?