What’s an integrative knowledge e-portfolio and why should I make one? During this interactive workshop, you will answer these questions and gain an overview of building an online integrative knowledge portfolio, demonstrating your learning in and outside the classroom. Whether you are interested in developing an e-portfolio for a class, for potential employers to complement your resume, or as a way to document and reflect on your experiences, this workshop will provide you with a starting place. This workshop will:
- Guide you through short hands-on activities that will allow you to begin identifying deep connections between your learning, your experiences and your life-goals
- Share example integrative knowledge e-portfolios
- Provide you with resources for creating your e-portfolio.
Join us and learn how to showcase your learning in connection with real-world experiences. RSVP at https://expo.uw.edu/expo/rsvp/event/428, though drop-ins are always welcome.
Winter Workshop Dates:
- Thursday, February 13th, 2:30 – 3:30 pm, MGH 171
- Wednesday, February 19th, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, MGH 171
- Tuesday, February 25th, 3:30 – 4:30 pm, MGH 171