Payroll Title: Part-Time Advancement Student Worker
Supervised By: Special Events Manager, College of Engineering
- Assist special events team with the production of event collateral, venue research, online calendar updating, and day-of event assistance.
- Assist donor relations manager with endowment and donor files, schedule student scholarship recipients for assignments and update and maintain the endowment master list.
- Data entry, ensure that alumni updates are entered into University database.
- Assist Marketing and Communications team with research projects, mail list maintenance, online image gallery maintenance and general office support.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Not applicable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management skills, ability work independently and meet deadlines. Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Capacity to work professionally with many constituencies (e.g., staff, faculty).
- Demonstrated strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator) and MAC computers.
- Ability to work outside of regularly scheduled work hours on event days (evenings and weekends).
- Ability to lift 25-30 lbs.
To APPLY please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org