* Tuesday, August 4th at 6PM on the University of Washington campus (420 Sieg Hall)
* Wednesday, August 5th at 6PM in Bellevue: Park 140 at 2445 140th Ave. NE. (Directions)
About the UCD Certificate:
The HCDE User-Centered Design (UCD) Certificate Program is an evening graduate-level program for students who want to explore a wide range of issues in usability and user-centered design. Participants complete four courses to earn the Certificate. These three courses are required of all students:
* HCDE 517 – Usability Testing
* HCDE 518 – User-Centered Design
* HCDE 521- Seminar: Current Issues in TC.
In addition, students complete a fourth course from the following selection:
* HCDE 537: User-Centered Web Design
* HCDE 511 – Visual Media in TC
* HCDE 516 – Research Methods in TC.