Our new resource, “A Safer Family. A Safer World” is designed for parents, caregivers, and other caring adults to help them prevent the sexual abuse of children.
In this booklet, adults can learn how to…
- Talk about healthy sexuality
- Teach consent, boundaries and touching
- Challenge society’s messages
- Watch for signs of abusers
- Respond if a child has been sexually abused
Click your choice of language to read the booklet:
Click here to order hard copies of the booklet for your family, school, or program.